Sunday, September 03, 2006

Busy week......

It's been a very busy week, with lots of work, my first pay (YAY!), my rejection for a role in the next Mill Theatre production (boo!)....and my new (temp?) obsession with Gerry Anderson's UFO! ...I've put a bid on Trademe for a 1970 Dinky Shado 2 Mobile, so my eldest son & I can play with one each. It 'll cost a lot, but not, I suspect, as much as if it was on auction on ebay in the UK, where UFO is much more popular.....the auction ends in a few days; I'll let you all know if I get it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

Aww Doc..sorry to hear you didn't make the Play..maybe the next one huh?

2:16 am  
Blogger Nev said...

Yes maybe next time; I've got several ideas how to improve my performance :)

8:11 am  
Blogger AllyBally said...

Yay! to the wages...

Boo! indeed to the audition rejection (you're too good for them anyway)...

And does Dr Who know you're being unfaithful? ;-P

9:36 am  
Blogger Nev said...

Oh, I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE UFO, Ally! My first big TV crushes were on UFO....it has Dr.Who connections, too....a couple of the actors, were also in Dr.Who (George Sewell & Wanda Ventham).

7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home