Monday, August 28, 2006

Sunday...

Well, Sunday was a bit of an anti-climax, after looking forward to it (the Big Audition) for 2 months... my song didn't go quite as planned; when the pianist said "We'll just have a practice," I sang as if I was warming up...and the Music Director took it as my audition! ::) oh, well....never mind; I've learned a valuable lesson. Moving on; the Director asked me if I "Had anything for him," I said yes, and promptly got up on the stage & reeled off some Peter Kay jokes; I got some laughs! :D) ...so there's hope yet. Oh, I might not have mentioned it...the Music Director, and the Show Director auditioned people separately, for either Singing OR acting roles....and Dancers auditioned separately, too! Not like last time, when we all did everything... I'll keep you posted :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home