Sunday, August 27, 2006

Saturday

Well, yesterday was interesting; the day started with my going to meet my pianist, who was going to play for me tonight...only to be told she's been rushed to Hospital, with bleeding teeth...so after our nightmare of a visit to the supermarket (when M. and I decided to shop WITHOUT the kiddies in future), I started a search to find a NEW pianist...luckily, I found one; I look forward to meeting him...

...Jamie's party was in the afternoon, so that meant I had to take the Twins to a friends' house, while Jamie got his presents...then, rushed back to our house, to cook tea for 6 yelling boys & one girl....go & get the Twins back; then dash off to work...it's all go here!!!

Very busy night last night at Pizza Hutt; I did 16 deliveries, though I forgot to take a bottle of bubbles to one place....grrr! I'll get it just right, on Wednesday!

My audition is tonight; thanks to those sweet & kind peops who've wished me luck, and believe I can chirp like a bird (& I don't mean a Pelican).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home