Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Today!

Today, I went downtown, & checked out a CD/Clock/Radio, that we're looking at...to replace my portable CD-Stereo, and our rubbishy Clock Radio! Y'see, both of us are a bit fed up with the static that the Clock-Radio regularly serves up...and I'm a bit tired of the fact that it's hard to manage the volume slide control, of my portable CD Stereo! Oh, I admit, I'm still rather attached to the old Stereo; I'll definitely hang onto it....I bought it in Shrewsbury, for 70 pounds, back in '96....on the flight over here, a big sharp object was (somehow) thrust through it, and broke the motherboard in half...Daddy-O (my father-in-law, who's a bit of a boffin) kindly fixed it!....so it has some sentimental value for me. However, I like the idea of listening (on headphones) to CDs on a CD/Clock/Radio; so I went to town, asked for a demo, popped a Dr.Who CD in it, and listened in on my headphones....and....YES! It passed the test!! I've ordered one, on the 'Net! :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home