Friday, August 18, 2006

Happy Anniversary...to Us....!

Well, we've been Married now for Fifteen Years, as of yesterday; we've survived some hard times...and come through....by helping & supporting each other...OK, I've esp. had support from Margaret, I admit it!...but also, she'd find it very hard to get to sleep without me...so I guess it evens out...right?

We went out to a play to celebrate; it's called Steel Magnolias. One of the actors in this play, is the woman I'll have to impress with my ability to sing, when I audition for the next big Show I'd like to be in...at the end of next week!!! I'm hoping & praying I'll be good enough...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats...to Mr and Mrs Nev

12:22 am  
Blogger AllyBally said...

Indeed.... Congratulations to you both!

2:56 am  
Blogger Freddie said...

Congratulations Doc and M..15 years is a long time..here's to the next 15 ....

7:27 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home