Friday, August 25, 2006

My Latest Employment.....!

I began a new Job last Wednesday, after not having regular work (well, what I would call regular work, anyway) for over seven years! I'm delivering warm food to punters, for Pizza Hutt! It's sort of the opposite to the joke Army recruiting lines...you know, where they say, "Join the Armed Forces! Travel all over the World...meet Lots of interesting people...and Kill Them!" ::) With me, it's more like, "Join Pizza Hutt! Travel all over Timaru...meet loads of hungry people....and Feed them!" :D) It'll mean I can pay my debts faster, buy more DVDs, and be out of the house when the kids are at their NOISIEST! ;) ...plus, we Drivers often get free Pizza....hey, boys! More sour cream....whaddya mean, it's just 4 the customers!?! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

"Join Pizza Hutt! Travel all over Timaru...meet loads of hungry people....and Feed them!" hahaha..nice one Doc..

12:50 pm  
Blogger AllyBally said...

Mine's a deep pan with ham, pineapple and mushies... and NO anchovies!

(Do I get it free if it's not delivered in 10 minutes?)

Seriously, Nev... congrats!

3:47 am  
Blogger Nev said...

You get it free, if it's crawling with Wasps...LOL! a la Black
Books! hahaha!

8:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home