Saturday, August 19, 2006

ABBAsolutely fABBAulous!!!!!!

Tonight, I took a friend of ours to see ABBAsolutely fABBAulous, an Aussie tribute band; they were dead-good! My friend's Dad passed away last week, so I took her along to cheer her up. The girls in the group changed costume at least four times, and all four of them really looked just like Abba! So...yes, I admit it....I'm a closet Abba fan! ::) :D) They even played ROCK ME, which you'll be hard-pressed to find on their albums! One of the very few songs where the guys sing lead vocals.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

glad you enjoyed the concert Doc..i'm going to see a Queen tribute band in October..i can't for the life of me remember what their called but when i do i'll let you know..here or on my Blog..
the Queen tribute band i heard are ment to be very good..seemingly they look nothing like them but their sound is good..i'll see i guess huh?

1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home