Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Good Night Out

Mrs.Nev & I went out for the evening last night, leaving the kids in the very capable hands of Christine, our no.1 babysitter. We went to a Games Evening, put on for parents of Mainly Music parents; there was Pool, Darts, Pictionary, and Sing Star....I was the keenest one to play SingStar on PS2, and I later got the prize for the lowest score!!! Margaret beat me every time. However, I enjoyed the experience. *** Today, I met with Chris in town at the new Ballantynes Cafe, and after telling him about the SingStar experience, he said it was just the thing I need to help me to learn, to sing In Tune....so I think I'll (in a little while) start saving for a PS2, and the SingStar '80s package! :) *** I also bought a very nice two-piece Pool Cue today, and a case to carry it in. It's SMOOTH.............!

2 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

Sounds like you had real fun, Nev.

Can I come to the next one? Promise to get a lower score than you in Singstar...

;-D

10:39 am  
Blogger Nev said...

I'm sure you'd be welcome, Ally!

4:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home