Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cheeseburger Thursday

Tonight, I made Cheeseburgers from scratch, while wearing my McDonalds top. I bought this many years ago; it looks like I'm on the McDonalds crew! ...which I was, of course, back in the early '90s. However, I'll admit, I couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen! - so I got out, to work elsewhere in the building.

I've been really missing my sister today. I played her music on her old Radio/CD player; and posted a framed photo of her to my brother. There are reminders of her everywhere here, of course; since we got quite a few things from her house. Also, if I haven't mentioned it before, I bought a couple of CDs by The Hollies in memory of Gwen; to get one particular song. Surprisingly, of the 20 or so CDs they have available on t'internet, only one has the song I wanted!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

I'm sure your sis is watching over you, Nev, and is still as proud as ever!

12:29 am  
Blogger Nev said...

I do hope so. I miss the grumpy old sweetie.

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home