Saturday, August 04, 2007

OUR FISHIES

Last night, I installed an Air Stone inro our little Aquarium for the 2 goldfish, while watched by Jamie. I'd already done the groundwork...ie, made an elbow junction out of a T-junction, by inserting a Model Car screw into one end of a T-junction, then cut off a small section of tube, to connect the elbow to the Air Stone. Then I went & got Jamie, and he looked on as I jammed the tube from the Pump onto the elbow. The Fishies now have a lovely curtain of bubbles to play in! :)

I've started watching Red Dwarf, to take my mind (yes, I've got a mind) off Dr.Who....it's working quite well, so far....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can get cute little ornaments to go on airstone junctions as well...but be warned..we had a crocodile mouth that opened and shut using airfrom an airstone...Wobbie got himself trapped in there...didn;t hurt him, he didn;t mind he just shoved it open and got out himself,,,but I removed the bloody thing and just left the stream of bubbles....

4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home