Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday, Monday

This morning, we woke up to a whopper of a frost...frozen windows; frozen pipes...had breakfast (eventually); got my new Dr.Who Satchel (YAY!!!! cue celebratory dance!) - and went out with our ex-Nanny to the Shearers' Quarters, where I had an early Brunch of Nachos, and the kids played Mini-Golf, Maree (the ex-Nanny) had a scone, and we enjoyed feeding the animals! I hand-fed a Goat, two Donkeys and a Shetland Pony! :) A happy time...except for Zoe's 6-minute sulk, 'cos she wasn't allowed to hold the bag of animal feed pellets ::)

After lunch, I went to town, and exchanged something at a department store; also deposited some money to pay for something I'd bought on Trademe. Then I went for a Massage at the Chiropracter's Clinic. Oh, I also took TWO sheepskin rugs with me....as last time I was there, the massage table was a bit on the hard side.....hey, I'm an individual, you know? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home