Monday, July 09, 2007

It's July :)

Goodness! You have a few busy days...and then you turn around, and a whole MONTH has gone by! It remins me of the line in an old Goon Show....

Seagoon: "Months went by....I couldn't stop them!" ::)

I'm keen to do more Blogging from now on; I went to do a Family Email last night, and I was only able to type 400 words! Couldn't remember everything we/I had done in the past fortnight...

The School Holidays are going better now that Wifey is on holiday, too! She worked full-time last week, so it was busy, busy, busy looking after TTC (Those Twin Clowns). On Friday I took them to the local Farmers (a nationwide department store) - it wasn't easy, looking at things I wanted to buy, while snapping "Put that back! I'm not buying that toy...TWINS! TO ME!" :)
I actually bought a pair of PJs - that should give you an idea how COLD it is here!! Winter have arrived, in a Big Way....I haven't worn Pyjamas in Years.....!

2 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

Thank god - our Nev's returned to the blogging world!

I'm laughing at "TWINS! TO ME!" - It sounds like sheepdog trials...

:-D

9:28 am  
Blogger Freddie said...

Yeah i'm with Ally...if i ever heard someone yelling "Twins ! to me" i think i'd crack up laughing..
i have a vision in my head of you standing in an isle looking left then right again and again yelling this..hahahaha your to funny Doc...

x

8:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home