Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday Madness.....

The trouble with wet Saturdays, is the ankle-biters get restless...we went out this morning to the Placemakers store (a bit like BNQ for my UK readers), to buy floor tiles and get some more resources for Project Dalek...this time it was Builders' Fill to fill in the gaps between the panels of Dalekanium below Delia Dalek's waistline. Margaret & I discussed the finer points of ready-mixed filler versus a two-part solution...meanwhile, over in bathroom fittings, the boys had stuffed Zoe into a shower cabinet, and she had no intention of coming out...I managed to round up the troops, and Zoe pinched Ben's seat in my car, & his Doll, too... ::)

I was relieved to get home! Once back at Gallifrey (our bungalow), Margaret began frying doughnuts, while I made myself a couple of crisp sandwiches. I just LOOOOVE crisp sandwiches! :)

Much later, it's nearly 5pm and the kids are going stir-crazy...we went over to the Tuckers' house, and had a shared Tea of chicken, chips & pizza, followed by dessert of custard, ice cream, doughnuts & christmas pudding. I put on some Dr.Who on disc, and the kids started to slooooowly settle down....6 of their children were home, plus our 3 made for a full house!! It
was great to see them all again. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

Saturdays sound a lot of fun chez Doc!

I love crisp sandwiches too, but only with Prawn Cocktail crisps.

And Zoe needs some lessons on how to deal with those two brothers of hers!

8:23 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home