Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Held Together OK

This arvo, I took the 3 kids to the Lime-Lite Cafe...getting be a regular thing, ever week...bought
them ice-creams, and got my Cappucino with a cookie. Must take their woolly hats next time!

Well, today I made Chicken Korma 4 the first time in a couple o' months, as the last time there was a barney & I went out for Tea...this time I held it together, and there were no rows. Tea-time was OK. Actually, the Korma was jolly delicious...

I wonder if anyone reads these ramblings these days...?

5 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

I do! And I'm glad the regular posting has re-started!

12:21 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Yes, they've re-started...and will continue for quite some time to come! :)

12:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read them!!! And like Ally am glad they have restarted again. I like reading about life somewhere on the other side of the world. Must be getting cold down there now?

4:53 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Yup, it's getting (brrrr!) cold now...I'll have to wear my woolly bunnet tomorrow when Dalek-building! :)

10:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are just starting the far too hot time of year..

7:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home