Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday 2007

Hi, folks! It's me.....back after many days adventuring on MySpace!!! I've spent about 12 - 14 hours on MySpace in the past 6 days, making new friends, answering messages, and doing-up my Page. If anyone wants to check it out, it's at:

http://www.myspace.com/11363447

...esp. as I've put a new background pic on...after finally working out how to! Thanks to Sammy from the West Midlands, too; credit where credit's due. *** Lazy day planned 4 today...maybe more work on our Dalek Project...we are going away next Wednesday (it's the School Hols here in NZ), for a few days; I'll be attending the Armageddon convention, so that'll be a first!

1 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

Oi!

Never mind Myspace... you're neglecting your poor old bloggie!

1:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home