Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yet Another Pleasant Vally Sunday....!

Well, today I took all 3 of ours to Church, without their Mum for a change, while she rested her poor sprained ankle...I was the Soundman again, today @ Church...got some feedback re: the microphones - for some unknown reason, people have started putting mics on the Piano, AND the Organ, now...they never struck me as needing amplification... the pianist gave us an earful after church; saying how there was loads of audio feedback....oh, well; we live & learn....

Took Jamie round to the Miroschnichenkos; he, Liam & Jack had a great time. The Twins & I stayed for lunch. I popped home for a minute, before heading off to yet another Audition. I'm getting a bit cynical about auditions...but I'll keep on trying!!

Friends coming round for Tea tonight; I'll feed 'em Nachos. Hope they like it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

live and learn indeed Doc..you tell the pianist that i'm sure God doesn't mind how it sounds when you give him praise..and your right..since when did a piano and a organ need amplified in the house of the Lord..

12:08 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home