Thursday, March 22, 2007

A New Day

Lovely fine weather today.....paid a visit to Andy this morning; his missus & two of their girls are off to Aussie today, so things will be a bit quieter round their way!

This afternoon, I took all 3 of my kids to the Lime Lite Cafe... the children loved the outdoor playground.....typical, I'd just got my latte, about to get stuck into it...and this little voice yells in my shell-like, "DAD! Gotta go to toilet!!" ::) I couldn't help but mutter, "You're timing's impeccable....." Kids - ya gotta love 'em!

Had a nice wee chat with my brother, Evan, this evening; he called me from his car while driving in traffic in Auckland, around 900 miles from here! :) If you're reading this, Ev....nice to talk to you! That was good advice; yeah, I'll keep on trying 'til I'm back on the stage! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

i meant to ask you Doc..see when those of us have Summer Holidays in July/August..i'm guessing maybe your Summer Holidays are maybe like November/December or there abouts huh? silly question really as my Summer is your Winter but i think i would take bad having to say it the opposite to how i have all these years..i know friends of ours who moved to NZ found this very very hard to begin with..

9:05 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Hi Freddie; the Summer hols here are from late December to early Feb....

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home