Monday, March 05, 2007

Oddball Day...

Funny day today.....I got up at the usual time for a Monday; then followed Margaret to town, after Jamie was dropped off at school...Margaret's car went in for a new windscreen...then, I came home to rest.....a new Dr.Who CD arrived today, one I'd been waiting for, for 8 weeks or so - I didn't listen to it, though - for one thing, there were others I had to finish first...& besides, I just can't listen to Dr.Who when I'm not feeling well.....much later, when I'd been considering going to tonight's pre-audition, Margaret found a post-illness rash on me bod!...so it's a good thing I didn't go to the workshop.....I look forward enormously, to the one on Wednesday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

Oh i like the new look Doc..this is how i have another one of my Bloggies..i like the white but i'm not to keen on the way the new Blog Beta works..maybe because i don't really understand it yet..lol

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home