Sunday, February 18, 2007

AT THE BEACH

This weekend, we finally have Summer weather, after a so-so December/January; so my wife & kids decided to go to the Bay....I wasn't in the mood yesterday, and, to my shame, I was only half-interested today (insert embarrassed smiley)...however, after an afternoon snooze, I went out in Margaret's car in search of them. I found then after about 15 minutes looking; they'd been on the North Mole fishing, with no success...we agreed to go along to the Beach...and we had a LOVELY time! It was the BEST "Beach Weather" we'd ever had (during a beach visit) since moving here. The Twins loved rushing in & out of the water; and Jamie had a marvellous time on his boogie board! :) The trip to the Beach also gave me a chance to try out my new Water Shoes, which I found were OK for driving, fine on hot sand, and great for climbing on rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home