Sunday, February 18, 2007

Book Quest Nearly Over!

For the past couple of years, I've been involved in a quest to complete my Target Dr.Who books collection; it may be about to be completed, as I'm in negotiations to buy the final Four! They are: Paradise Towers; Logopolis; The Savages; and The War Machines. The latter is the first story to feature Ben. Once they're all bought, I'm very keen to get hold of some decent Bookends.

Nearly finished the latest 1000-piece Jigsaw I'm doing...it's taken a lot longer than the Dr.Who one, as a) it's got irregular-shaped pieces; and b) there's no picture to work from...it's a "Mystery" Jigsaw! The actual pic is a weird assortment of streets, parks, a clock, a nursery rhyme, a rotary 'phone dial, a Fireman's badge, Mice, & other things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home