Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Last Few Days....

Haven't blogged for a while, as whenever I really feel inclined, it's time for beddy-byes! (insert embarrassed smiley)....anyway.......

Tuesday's highlight? Well, one would be taking the kids swimming yet again; this time with our ex-Nanny, Maree. Margaret was working, so Maree's help was much appreciated! It's an old-fashioned pool, so I needed another adult to hold one of the Twins. This meant that Maree & I got in free! :)

Wednesday was very quiet...particularly as the Twins were back at Daycare! It had been closed for three weeks over Christmas & New Year, so Wednesday & Thursday mornings were nice & quiet.

I've been doing a lot of my jigsaw, while watching/listening to Inspector Morse, and, more recently, Six Feet Under (the final season).

Yesterday, I took the all three children around to see the Williams kids; they had fun bouncing on the Trampoline, playing with the kittens, running around, and generally being kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home