Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More Marvellous Mail!!!

Well, this morning, Val the Postie brought more marvellous Mail....the new Magazine, with the new Who Girl on the cover, with david Tennant; a Dr.Who Cross-Stitch Pattern; AND new parts for my 36-year-old Dinky Toys! WHEEEEEE! :D) .....earlier this evening, Jamie & I played with the Dinky Toys; the UFO Interceptor has a new Missile, and my Mobile (looks like a cross between a tank & a truck) has new stickers. It was a bit like being 9 years old again..... ;)

...the last few nights, I've started doing my 1000-piece Dr.Who Jigsaw; I've got about 75 pieces together so far. I find it relaxing, to do the puzzle while watching/listening to Inspector Morse on dvd. The jigsaw is set up on my Pool Table. Before I came downstairs, I listened to BEEP - The Pussycat Dolls; and COOL - Gwen Stafani.

Day #5
Today was the last day of my "going off" my old meds; the new drug begins tomorrow. I've had bouts of feeling very depressed today, hardly being able to move at one point. I was very glad when Margaret came home! I'll keep both my readers posted...... ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finger's crossed your new meds..will see a bouncy Nev full of joy for 2007...It will be just like the good Dr regenerating...but with the same face.!!!

6:08 am  
Blogger Freddie said...

You'll be fine Doc..think possitive about your new meds and you'll be okay..

i too like to do jigsaws..take me away to another place where i can forget the hussle and bussle of every day life..

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home