Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I did the MATCH....

....I did the MONSTER Match! And WOW, did I get addicted! ::) I played dozens of games...until my index finger gave me a clear indication, that enough was enough! ...Still, I have - as far as I know - scored the highest of any Dr.Who Fan in NZ; I managed 4407, which was through a combination of getting a big score in the first 4 seconds (the way the tiles fell), intense concentration, and always going for a four-or-more connect, rather than just 3-in-a-row - means the difference between 3 points, and up to 103! I'll be hearing DELETE, EXTERMINATE, CLOM, WE ARE THE LEGION OF THE BEAST, and farting Slitheens in my dreams! *** Still...on the plus side, this "addiction" didn't cost me any dosh.....

More news tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home