Monday, December 04, 2006

Multiple Birth Club party

Yesterday, we went to the Multiple Birth Club Christmas Party; it was held at Rachel & Clayton's house in Temuka, a small town about 15 mins drive from here. The Club provided a Bouncy Castle from the Caroline Bay Association, including some CBA staff to supervise the kids on it. We chatted for a while, ga-ga & goo-gooing over Paula & Gavin's new (4 weeks old) Twins; the kids tore about on the Bouncy Castle wearing themselves out, it was good for them. I couldn't find my fave sweatshirt before going out, so I ended up wearing my jacket a lot of the time. Tea arrived in the form of three LARGE polystyrene containers of Fish 'n' Chips - aprox. 1 metre long each!! Twenty children munched away, enjoying the fried eats. (I went back for seconds). The dessert was more creative; with everyone bringing something different. I had some Ice Cream & Pavlova, with slices of yummy Kiwifruit on top!

Monday Morning
My Twins continue to amuse me, with their picking-up on my Doctor Who hobby....Zoe keeps running out of our Boudoir with Mad Dogs and Englishmen, a very PINK Dr.Who book! ::) Zoe loves all things pink...& the fact that it's Dr.Who, only adds to the attraction....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home