Saturday, December 02, 2006

Clever-Clogs Home Theatre System ;)

Okay, so this evening we're putting in a new Home Theatre System....& we're wondering, "how the heck do we plug in the speakers..? And where's the thumping Amplifier?" ...as it turns out, the Amp is in the back of the Sub-Woofer! ::) VERY Clever. It makes for one rather compact system, well-thought-out, everything labelled - all the speakers were named for room position; and the cables colour-coded - oh, I am looking forward to the new sound!! I LOVE good sound... it's just that I can't often afford it. I bought EXCELLENT speakers in '87...& they're STILL good....they cost me $600 (plus another $90 for top quality cables) - and yet, this whole system only cost $148! Including the DVD player. I guess that says something about where my priorities lie....oh well, one must have one's hobbies :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home