Friday, December 01, 2006

A Day of Discs

Today was marked by many Discs coming in the mail; I received 5 DVD discs in the post this morning, from a very kind man on Sausagenet. They consisted of all of Dr.Who Confidential from the past two seasons, in their entirety; and the first four episodes of Torchwood. Fantastic!

...much later, I received a parcel by courier, from Amazon.uk.... a Tin of Dr.Who stories, as well as three more original Doctor Who stories from Big Finish! They include a guest appearance by Nina Baden-Semper, of Love Thy Neighbour fame - she's a great actress!

Tonight I should have been at Mrs.Nev's work do, but I had to babysit a sick Ben... still, it was a good "bonding" time, I held him while he slept, and fed him a pie later on. He'll be better soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Ben's up and about again soon

9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home