Friday, December 08, 2006

Adventures in Chocolate

Yesterday (Thursday) I had a few little adventures in Chocolate-making, creating some Christmas gifts for close friends. Margaret gave me some choc bits to fill our moulds, but they weren't enough! I had to search for more.... 'Til then, I got busy & did two-tone chocs for the first time, using dark choc on a woman's face, & creamy white choc t give her blonde hair! I carried on like that, making all of the women have blonde hair - except there wasn't enough dark choc...I went through all the known chocolate locations in our house, finding dairy milk choc, energy choc...but I had to do the last one in Moro (like Mars bars, for my UK readers!). An interesting excercise...I've learned a few tricks, for next time! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home