Friday, December 08, 2006

DALEKS in my Kitchen!!!

Tomorrow, I'm off to the Doctor Who Fan Club of NZ (Christchurch chapter) Christmas Party; Mrs.Nev & I have made 16 Dalek cupcakes; I imagine they won't last long at the Party! I only get to Fan Club get-togethers about once a year, so it's rather exciting :D) At the last one I went to, the Hostess told me I was the "keenest one there," which was a real thrill....and a slight disappointment, at the same time (does that make sense?). I'd like to meet someone keener than I. They are out there; I even heard one once at Longleat...when there was still a Dr.Who Exhibition there. Anyway, I'll do a report on the Dr.Who Xmas Party in due course; watch this space!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chocky said...

Have fun at the meeting! Good to meet with other who share your interests. Had an idea for Dr Who fans, and wonder if you/they do it. That is...online Dr Who roleplaying. I know some people do online roleplaying on the net in a big way (i.e. very elaborate stories develop - usually people with an interest in writing). Wonder if Dr Who fans do this.

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home