Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Pills...New Nev???

Well, today I started to wean myself off my old anti-depressants, in readiness for going on the new ones, next Saturday....the last time I tried going off my anti-D's, I suffered some strange withdrawal symptoms....explosive anger episodes; not being able to move for a couple of mins, etc. My wife will be supporting me through this time, & I hope when I'm through it, the new drug is an improvement on the old one!!! ...I had planned on going on the new drug at Christmas time, but that would've been to much of a risk, as we spent Chrimbo with 40 other relatives...I'll do a Christmas blog in the next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

Goodluck on the change over Doc..i hope it's painless on all involved..

i'm looking forward to the new Doc..

11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home