Saturday, January 13, 2007

H2O Go!

Well, today dawned warm-ish & nice; I rang various friends at 9am to see who could go Swimming & who couldn't. Just one person could not go; we arranged another Swim with her for next week. So, three families - us, the Chernetskis & the Tuckers - set off for Oamaru this afternoon; Sergey followed me down, with Andy driving down around 20 mins later. Sergey brought his wife & three children, while Andy brought his wife, five of his seven kids, and a friend! We all had a great time at the Waitaki Aquatic Centre; the Pools in Oamaru. I enjoyed the waterslide, and the heat of the Spa Pool; Zoe found herself a friend in young Victoria, attaching herself to her new mate like a limpet! I took a photo of a few of us; it was difficult to round up many folks for a pic, as there were so many of us (18). On the way home, we stopped at McDonald's for a Coffee, & the kids enjoyed playing there. A wonderful afternoon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

will we get to see your pictures Doc..when pictures go up i notice it's not you posting them ?? why is that.sorry i don't mean to be nosey just wondering that's all..

you know Doc..your kids are going to have some wonderful memories of their childhood..your always doing fun things with them..never change Doc..our children grow up way to fast..quicker than what we think really..believe me i swear it was just last month mine were little just like yours..lol

2:28 am  
Blogger Nev said...

I might post the pic Freddie; I'll see how I go. As 4 who posts my pics, my Team Member does that - I'm not much good at posting piccies, putting up Xmas decs, etc

Thanks for the kind words about the things we do for our troops :)

8:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home