Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Coffee Mug

Today, I got up early to feed Kittenpuss, and noticed a box lying outside our back door...ah-ha-ha, thought I! (Or thinks to that effect!) My new Coffee Mug has ARRIVED! It was still rather early - about 6:33am - so I put the box aside, & went back to bed. Later, after I'd got up, I opened it - it was indeed my new Talking Cybermen Coffee Mug! Wheeeeee! I bought it on eBay for just 3 Pounds 99p, which is under half-price (the postage was less than usual, too). Now I have the whole set of Dr.Who talking Mugs!

This morning, took the Twins to Playgroup...I wasn't sure if I was "in the mood" for Playgroup; but then I realised, these are the last 5 months or so of Playgroup - and the 3 other groups the Twins go to, in the morning - so I really should take them...I will miss taking them to all these groups, after all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home