Friday, March 23, 2007

Funny Friday.....

Today, I went for a Swim before breakfast....then, got home just in time, to take Jamie to school...M. was Parent Help at Playcentre, so she took the Twins along...I popped in to Playcentre, to bring some Milk to the ladies, 4 their Morning Tea; then went to a Hardware Store in Town, to buy wheels for the Dalek project....got home just in time, to hear M. leave a message - she'd sprained her ankle!! Drove over - a pretty woman there quipped, "Here's your Knight in Shining Armour!" :) We left M's car there; I walked back later & picked it up. After M. had been to the Doctor (& I'd picked Jamie up from School), we all popped into the Purple Lizard, so M. could experience the cool atmos there...the kids love it there! When we got home, I made Jumbo Tacos for Tea, and began to get a bit exhausted....long day!! I'm glad I had a swim first; it helped get me through it! I sure hope M. feels better soon.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

i hope M's ankel feels better soon too Doc..

8:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home