Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Still Alive (just!)

Hello, Folks! Can't believe it's been so long since the last post... Just had a big argument with the wife; that's life I guess......anyone out there have fights with their spouse, especially at tea-time?! 'Cos I do..............

This morning, I took our twins to Playgroup; we'll only have a couple of months more there, after being there 6 years.....I'll miss it.

Still spending too much time on MySpace...might have to reduce my hours on there soon (if only I got paid for that!!).

Later...........

3 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

Good to see you back in Blogland again.

Us MySpace luddites miss you!

11:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arguments add abit more to the palate that we use to paint our lives. Plus you get to make up after them!

6:47 am  
Blogger Nev said...

Yes I'm glad to be back here too, Ally :)

My wife doesn't believe in "making up" (wink, wink), Julie - she says that only happens in the movies/on TV!

8:21 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home