Monday, June 04, 2007

Neighbours

Yesterday, I discovered I hadn't gone to the Placemakers on the way home from Church, as I meant to...so I headed out the gate...and I noticed our neighbours at No.4...so I stopped to chat, even though I was on the wrong side of the road!!...I said, "Our youngest son should play with your son...if your son isn't at our place when I get back, I'll bring ours over to see you!" The child's Mum agreed. I went to get Ben after I got back from getting a bolt & pricing a couple of hole-saws; and he happily biked over to theirs. Once there, we discovered that their son was a bit older than we thought...! He'd grown rather quickly! I went home & got our other boy, and he was more acceptable, and the two boys played happily all afternoon :) It was the first time we'd been inside their house properly, in several years...good to get along with ones neighbours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home