Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Quiet Day at Home

Well, this morning I had High Hopes of going to Playgroup, and drinking real Coffee with the many Yummy Mummys there....but the day had other things in store.......

Ben had a restless night. Thus, even though Margaret asked him several times to get up, he didn't surface until 25 mins after M. had departed for work! Finally, he rolled out of bed... "Where's Mum?" enquired Bunny. (we often refer to him as Bunny, or Benjamin Bunny). "She's gone to work," I replied. "ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!" he screamed, running back to bed... He came out several times, each time running back... Finally, he stayed up. I then tried to feed him his breakfast; and explained that I couldn't take them to Playgroup if he didn't eat up...I expect a 3-year-old brain can't grasp that! He finally finished his breaky about 75mins after Playgroup finished ::) So, we had a VERY quiet morning at Home.

Late this afternoon, I finished watching The Invsion (a Cyberman story, 1968) - I've been watching it with the Commentary, from Frazer Hines (Jamie), Wendy "Padders" Padbury (Zoe), and Nick Courtney (the Brigadier) - and there's TWO twists - 1, I've been watching an episode, them listening to the same episode on CD...and 2, I've kept a score of all the innuendoes on the Commentary!! Ha, ha! Great fun. The three actors get on very well together, and know each other very, very well; so it's a cosy little group. A rather enjoyable time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home