Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm Back Again.....

Back Again....could be for good this time!! I've been meaning to post Blogs for AGES...all sorts of odd & interesting things have been happening here - for instance:

K9!

Over a year ago, I ordered a Radio-Controlled, 12" K9 model.....IT ARRIVED TODAY! WOO_HOO! YIP_E! Oh, SPIN my nipple-nuts and send me to Alaska!!! Heh-hee! It
talks, it moves quickly, it extends its little Nose! It took quite a while to get it out of its wrapper, but now I've got it going, and I Ham Pleased! (insert smug smiley)

3 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

"SPIN my nipple-nuts and send me to Alaska!!!" I love it! I've got to remember that one to slip into conversation! :-D

And K9 sounds brilliant... I want one!

Oh, and I'm glad my hint had an effect... ;-D

12:21 pm  
Blogger AllyBally said...

ps. On a completely different topic, can we see a photo of Slinkipuss to see how he's growing?

Not heard anything about him (or the kitten who had adopted you) for a long time, and I miss the kitten tails.

12:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Doc's back....It's good to have you back in the land of Blog!

5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home