Friday, August 03, 2007

Playcentre

This morning, the Wifey & I took the Twins to Playcentre...we had a reasonably Quiet Argument over my wanting to buy Ben a Dr.Who lunchbox; I can't see what the problem is... she has this funny idea that it's getting too much; I suppose she might be right, in her own way... (whispered aside: it gets a bit much for me, too, sometimes!) ::)

I played with the Playdough with Ben & Zoe; making stars & hearts....I never had any pre-school things to go to as a child - perhaps that's why I've compensated a bit my our kids... they've been taken to: Coffee Morning Groups; Playgroups; Mini-playgroups; Mainly Music; Cafes; Soft-play areas (ie Chipmunks); Playcentre & Kindergarten! (insert cheesy grin!).

2 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

No, that's lovely Nev. Never apologise for spending time with your babies or making sure they have fun.

These are the times they'll remember fondly when they're grown up and you've regenerated (;-D)... trust me.

8:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plus getting them into pre-school stuff will help them an awful lot when they get into real school.

5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home