Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Following the White Rabbit down a hole...

The last few days haven't been too exciting; probably a good thing, bearing in mind how full a day I had on Saturday! OH - I hired a costume the other day; made me look like Peter Pan (or Robin Hood, or the Jolly Green Giant...depending on your point of view!). It cost me nothing to hire the cossie (black tights, long green tunic, studded belt & hat w/red feather), as I'm a member of the Drama Society. The costume was for a Colour Party at the Twins' Mainly Music group; I went as Green; Zoe went as Pink; and Ben...well, Ben was supposed to be going as Red, but he refused to wear his older brothers' red top, so he was Blue ::) I had pics taken....I'll try & post one when they arrive!

Oh, and Ally, I've started taking pics of Slinkypuss & Polly; they're not always very cooperative...so I have to take what I can get....

At the moment, I'm blogging in spite of my migraine....at least I haven't had one of these for a looonnnnng time...

This afternoon, Wifey & I went to visit Kayo & her baby Twins; it was lovely to hold one, and he fell asleep on my chest, snuffling quietly to himself. So nice to see them all....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a migrane as well today....

7:57 am  
Blogger AllyBally said...

I look forward to seeing the photos, Nev.

And I know what it is to have uncooperative moggies - mine dive for cover when I produce the camera... either that, or Harriet shuts her eyes, so that all you get is an unidentifiable black lump!

Hope the migraine's better now.

8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home