Saturday, August 11, 2007

WHAT a Day!

Well, that was a Day, that was....mostly fun, but Exhausting! :)

This morning, we went to Jamie's last Hockey game for the season...and he got Player of the Day! He WAS pleased, and we were proud of him! The team lost the game, but he played well and tried his best, and we can't ask more than that - he did great!

Then, it was off to the Twins' Birthday Party, at Chipmunks (an indoor adventure playground, and cafe). The Twins had a wonderful time, and their little friends, Anton & Marsha, came to wish them a Happy Birthday....my cappucino was cleared away before I'd finished the last drop, so I got another for Free (I do love my Cappucinos!). The cafe has improved; their car mags are right up-to-date now!

We then had a short break, to go home & get our towels, to go out swimming, & have a Fish'n'Chip Tea....I was getting a bit tired by this stage ::) - but we still enjoyed some great moments, in the water at the old Century Pool....

THEN, after an hour or so at home to re-charge our batteries, Wifey & I went out to see the Chicago stage show, that I'd auditioned for months ago.....it was FANTASTIC!

So, a tiring, but lovely day - PHEW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home