Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wednesday....

It's been a funny sort of day...I had an interesting morning; pottered about in Town, got into Red Dwarf.....got series 8....anybody else like the Dwarf? Watched the DVDs? If so, you'll have found it's not easy finding the Easter Eggs...!! But worth it, once you have ;)

Had a fairly restful afternoon....lost my cool a bit, at Tea-time.....however, I had a Coffee at the Red Rocket cafe with my mate Chris after Tea; and then we went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. We enjoyed it! Brilliant film....whoever says it's lacking in humour, needs to open their eyes! ::)

I'm spending time these days, practicing a song for next weeks audition....it's a bit scary, but I'm quite confident.....the song is rather apt for the Show, as the play is set in Texas, and the name of that state is mentioned 5 times in the song!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

I used to love Red Dwarf, but I've not watched any of it in AGES!

Love seeking out the easter eggs too, even if they did drive me crazy trying to get them!

8:01 am  
Blogger Nev said...

It's funny, eh, Ally! And the Commentaries are a real hoot!

8:42 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home