Friday, August 10, 2007

"Does it come in Diet?"

Oh, I nearly forgot - on Wednesday night, I went to see Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix with my mate, Chris. It was excellent. And, contrary to some reviews, it DOES have humour in it!

Friday

This morning, I spent two hours at the Hospital, having THREE Blood Tests done, during which I was required to frink a bottled Glucose solution....I asked, "Does it come in Diet?" Oh well - the 2nd nurse I told it to, laughed! :) Then, I raced over to the Playcentre, for the Twins' Birthday Morning Tea. Spent ten minutes there; then charged home to be on-time for my mate Wally's arrival - he's a Funeral Director, so we watched Six Feet Under. That's Friday so far....I've just fried up 10 Puppdoms to go with tonight's Tea, so Friday is going well so far :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

that was a good one Doc..don't know why the first one didn't laugh..lol

9:33 pm  
Blogger AllyBally said...

Yep, I'm with Freddie... I thought it was funny as well!

5:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home