Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Monday

Well, Monday was a much better day than most of the previous 5 days were; it was quite restful, and began with 4 parcels arriving at once...! There was the latest Dr.Who Calendar from Amazon; and three DVDs...Little Britain 3; Dr.Who - The Mark of the Rani; and Neville's Island. This last one, I admit, is pure vanity...but why not?? ;) It stars Martin Clunes and Timothy Spall, so it should be funny.....I'll probably let you know......

...Last night, I went to see the Old Couple, Stuart & Tricia...I showed them some Peter Kay, doing his live stand-up show....also, they watched a special feature on the new Dr.Who DVD...
AND they indulged my current UFO mania, by watching the opening episode of Series 1 with me!....anyone remember watching UFO in the early '70s?......or were all my readers born after Band Aid?

3 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

No, I was pre-Band Aid... but post early 70's, so I don't remember UFO.

Hey, 1973's not EARLY!

;-D

2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teehee...and I'm 1972...but my taste in TV programmes and music goes backwards...so i've seen UFO!!

'Ere Nev have you ever seen the British series The Prisoner?

5:29 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Yes, but not enough...! Prisoner is Cool :)

8:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home