Sunday, July 23, 2006

Saturday

Not a lot happened yesterday; Margaret took Jamie to Soccer, while I hung out the washing...she came back after buying some hardware... a venting system for the bathroom; a new folding door for the laundry; new lights for the kitchen; and a new post for the clothesline! :)

In the afternoon, Jamie went to Caleb R's birthday party (Jamie has two friends called Caleb... referred to as R & H, to save time). In the evening, I got on the phone & asked my elderly Mum to come to the Twins' Birthday Party...it's the last Family Gathering kids' party, so I hope she comes...she reckoned the days are "Too short in the Winter (to be travelling)", but I think I've convinced her. I also rang our best friends in Hastings (about 500 miles away); it was great to speak with them. They've lost two cats to sicknesses in the last few years, so they know what we're going through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home