Friday, July 07, 2006

Summing Up Thurs/Fri

Thursday seems like a blur...the highlight, would have to be a fellow Who-fan coming round to see me, my collection, & watch The Age of Steel, a very recent Cyberman episode...oh, I recall these two other things: I picked up our Home Theatre system, & my large Dr.Who Wall Clock, both of which were in for repairs...unfortunately, the HT system still doesn't work ::); but the big DW Clock is now as good as new...

Today's highlight, was, believe it or not...flying a kite! :D) I took my kids to the local park, where I flew Ben's kite...such fun! I should have known better, with my Cold...never mind. It was lovely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

"Oh, oh, oh!
Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!
Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go fly a kite!"


Oh i couldn't resist putting that in..haha..isn't it always the simple things in life that are the best ? i hope you feel better soon Doc..

11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home