Wednesday, June 28, 2006

"Red Letter" Day

Got something rather interesting in today's mail...a First Day Cover, from the 2nd Series of the new Doctor Who! Featuring David Tennant, Billie Piper & characters from the episode, New Earth, it makes a handsome addition to my collection. I've framed it; it's the 10th first day cover I've got so far.

I also picked up some photos...I got some printed off the 'net by a digital service; they included Caroline John, and Bonnie Langford. I've had them enlarged, by a copying place...but I wasn't impressed. My favourite old copier, Murray, was an excellent bloke - he could enlarge anything to any size - within reason. This one I went to today, could only make them too big, or too small! ::) Oh, well...

More importantly, (yes, dear readers...there are more important things than Dr.Who!), our new Kitchen arrived this afternoon! My wife was very pleased...I'll be well pleased, too, when it's installed...in the meantime, it looks very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home