Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Exciting; Slow Wednesday

This morning, I scanned the Mailbox at least fourteen times....THEN I saw it....one parcel - concealing another!! YES!...it was a signed photo of Caroline John (she played Dr.Who girl Liz, in 1970. That photo is now framed, & looking good on our bedroom wall...) - and a parcel of 4 dvds, from our kind rellies in Wiltshire...FOUR episodes of Dr.Who! Hmmm....I'm raving... ;)

...the Twins were out at Daycare this morning; I got breakfast from McDonalds & watched Peter Kay do his turn on Doctor Who. Then, I watched last night's episode of Bodies. After lunch, I picked the Twins up from Daycare... then, Margaret & I went to Chipmunks (an indoor adventure playground) in separate cars, so I could leave early when I wished.

After tea tonight, I adjusted many of the framed Dr.Who photos on my bedroom wall, so they were above the pelmet (sp?)...and added three more...Caroline John, Janet Feilding & Bonnie Langford. I think I am at my Peak interest in Doctor Who now...if I get any more into it, it could be...er...unhealthy?! Comments welcome, from both my readers. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

did you say.." I think I am at my Peak interest in Doctor Who now...if I get any more into it" err Doc..i'd say you were into it up to your neck..no i'll say into it over the top of your head..hahaha
so how many pictures do you have up in your bedroom ??

8:22 am  
Blogger Nev said...

Er..framed pics on my B/room wall....only 25....with another 28 elsewhere, on other walls...

8:30 am  
Blogger AllyBally said...

All I can say is that your wife must be a very understanding woman!

11:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home