Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Monday, Tues...

Well, yesterday I had an interesting day...got up a bit apprehensive, as I had no plans for the Kids....had a brainwave mid-morning: "I'll take them to the Pet Shop!!" That WAS a hit.....they saw a Blue-Tongued Lizard; a lovely big Turtle; hundreds of finned H2O dwellers; Rabbits; a Guinea Pig (apparently...it was hiding...just a pile of wriggling straw), Rats, and The Birds - they got out of the Bird Room pretty darn quick!!!
I hired three DVDs on the way home, and they started watching those in the afternoon...

In the Evening, I visited my mate Rob, & we watched Kinky Boots - what a lovely movie!

This morning, I picked up Maree, our ex-Nanny, & we went with the Kids to Chipmunks, a soft-play area. Great fun! However, a few too many kiddos...I counted 14 of the pushy blighters, charging up the steps of the "bouncy castle" slide...

Tonight, I'm off to see some elderly folks, to show them a video...hope they like this one; they didn't like the last one I showed them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home