Monday, July 10, 2006

Sat/Sun

The Weekend went by fairly quickly...we had guests for lunch on Saturday; I cooked them my "real Nachos," complete with refried beans - it was a hit. The family were here for the first time, and they were very quiet...I tried not to mention my Dr.Who collection (much)...hopefully they enjoyed themselves.

On Sat. night, I went out to a screening of the DVD of Opportunity Knocks; it was interesting to see myself on the screen, and observe my mistakes & successes. Four of the cast (!) turned up, along with one parent, & two of the production crew; we had an Indian takeaway (I went to get that...so much food, they gave me a box to carry away!) - the Indian was just around the corner from the theatre, so it's handy. I was made a member of the Mill Theatre committee, so that's exciting! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nev said...

Hey Chocky, I loved Timeslip! I recall watching it in the '70s, it was terrific :)

5:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home