Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday...& the Blues

This morning, I took the Twins to Playcentre, which was fun...and near the end of the session, I performed a duty that "only a Man" could do (apparently)...I was asked to get rid of a dead mouse! :) Now, this surprised me...none of the women there, would go near it...these are women who go lambing & tailing in all weathers (well, one of them is the type)...I had to laugh to myself...

...that was pretty much the only bright spot today...it's finally sunk in, that my lovely old cat, Pantherpuss, that I've cooed to, patted, snuggled up to, & even sung about for the past 12 years, is dying of cancer (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) - I am one Unhappy Nev...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Nev...poor old puss.....

big hugs....

3:37 am  
Blogger Freddie said...

Awwww...sorry to hear about Pantherpuss Doc..x

8:23 am  
Blogger AllyBally said...

I was really sad when I heard this...

Big hugs.

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home