Thursday, June 08, 2006

More on Last Night....!

Last night, we had another of those "dance-in-front-of-the-mirror" rehearsals; at the Playhouse, as opposed to The Mill...at one point, I said to our Choreographer, "I'm just going off with Michelle to the Wardobe..!" Michelle & I went next door (across the fence) to the Wardrobe building, and began the search for a pair of Black trou to go with me black skivvy & black boots & black balaclava; for my "Crim" character...and do you think we could find one?!? Nope! Tried on 3 pairs of trews, one got the comment from Michelle "Oh...I think they're womens!" DEFINITELY too tight.....she even got me to try on a satin jumpsuit..... "Suit you, sir! Suit you!"
...not in a MILLION years!! "We'll just have to buy you a pair," Michelle from Wardobe sighed....not easy to get clothes to fit Nev.... ::)

3 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

and just why is it to hard to find clothes to fit you Doc ?..lol

8:44 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

It's my oh-so-unique shape...

10:44 pm  
Blogger Freddie said...

hahaha..this made me giggle..nice answer Doc..hahaha

8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home